Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bored of christmas already, wanna escape next year, when do TOs release 2016/17 dates?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep next year i need to get over to the alps for christmas, already bored with the rockies.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You'll have to go for the whole of December then. We all know that Christmas starts in late November nowadays.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@essex,

How can you say that? Blasphemy!

I saw flights to SLC for 331 EUR return a few weeks back, and I'm kicking myself in the backside that I didn't book. I was still in time to score an Epic ski pass as well. Could have driven to Tahoe in an easy 7 hour drive across the desert to Heavenly or Northstar and had Christmas with my family.

Sadly, my party pooper husband, who has to work part of Christmas - due to a project implementation said it was too difficult to manage the work + time difference. Shock Twisted Evil

And Whistler is pumping -

And this year the Rockies have snow, something the Alps would like to have. You should not complain, thee that had all several days of awesomeness over Thanksgiving Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I guess the grass is always greener, or more like mountains always whiter.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@hobbiteater, why wait?
Plenty of deals available in the £300-350 range for this year and better if you want to search around (I got 4* catered chalet+ manchester flights for £230). Thats a fraction of what they were originally (-£500?)2016 prices will initially be similarlyhigh when they are released.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
TBH, we arrived last year on Dec 26th and it was first snow and this year snow is very scarce and there isn't much sign of improvement on the horizon. Will wait and see but not sure if I will book again over Christmas. However, Christmas does suit against us as we are both off work and don't need to use up annual leave.

Last year I was stressed by it all, it was our last big family holiday and bank of mom and dad picked up the tab for 6 people.

This year we are having 5 nights away and leaving the teens at home. Our financial outlay isn't so large this year so I am not as stressed about the snow coming. If snow doesn't come will enjoy the New Year break with my hubby, have never taken the time to explore Munich, so this might be the year.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@adithorp, love not to have to wait but committed this year at christmas, have a diy jan tripped booked - since feb last year!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
don't forget that in 2016 Christmas is a saturday (as is New Year) which will be a transfer day!! Waiting to see what the TOs will do as it will be carnage.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It's a Sunday, the less interesting type of Olympics is on.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy