Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amade

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
No thread yet? That Flangesax is slacking!

I skied Flachau today and was really pleasantly surprised to see how quiet it was. The pistes are in a really good shape considering it hasn't snowed here really yet. If anyone is thinking of a cheeky pre Christmas break most of the main lifts were running and I can really recommend it. Skiing to the valley was easily possible on Wagrain/Flachau sides. I didn't bother with the G spot, will check that out on Wednesday. Temps were about plus 6 up on the top, and 0 in the valley, it was almost like spring skiing. There is another week of sun due here, but it does seem to be cooling down, the guns seem to be permanently on at night, thankfully they didn't have them on today.
Obviously the snow isn't amazing but its perfectly skiable, hardly any stones which means the base is pretty much there. I noticed a lot of the huts are still closed, many have had massive additions , Lisa Alm has a huge glass winterterrasse now and Gipfelstadle had a galleried outdoors terrace, both looked really great.

Bring it on!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Kooky, A good first report for 2015/ 16. I've had my season pass for a week now, just small issue of being 1000km away at present. Be there in a couple of weeks. Keep the reports coming in. Signs of a change in the weather in a week or so.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Kooky, I thought Flangesax had started a thread. Anyway, I'm out next weekend - you around?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wham bam thankyou spam...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=120939&highlight=
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ahhhhhh, I couldn't find that! Can the mods shut this one down please? we don't want too many people knowing what we are getting up to Twisted Evil

@holidayloverxx, yep I am about on Sunday!
@@waynos, yep snow towards the weekend , hopefully Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@flangesax, Aha - I couldn't find it because you've put a fancy pants e with an accent in the title
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ahhhhhh, I couldn't find that! Can the mods shut this one down please? we don't want too many people knowing what we are getting up to Twisted Evil

@holidayloverxx, yep I am about on Sunday!
@@waynos, yep snow towards the weekend , hopefully Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How much is a 2015/16 season pass in Amade areas?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Kooky, Hoorah! I''ll be in touch
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@holidayloverxx, I didn't start the thread this year!

May be worth sticking to the other one as it is also for Salzburger Super Pass.
May also be worth dropping the accented é...

@1969jma, you have just missed the discounted rates Sad
But €554 for Amadé
€684 for Salzburger Super Ski

http://ticket.skiamade.com/skiamade-desktop/calculator/
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@flangesax, So you didn't!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Sorry couldn't wait. Got excited to see the first cannons of the season. Title duly edited.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Heading to Bad Hofgastein in March, but i'm confused as to how the resort works. Are there buses between the areas?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
yes David - there are plenty of buses
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy