Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas and New Year 2016-2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I appreciate this is more than a year away but you may have noticed Christmas Day is on a Sunday next year. So what?

Well some people do not like to fly on Christmas Day and New Years Day. This means that some of the TOs will move weekend flights in December to the Friday before reverting to the normal Sunday. So What?

At some point this presents the opportunity for a 9 day ski holiday. This assumes TOs do not want staff travelling to and from airports twice in a week and that airlines do not want to fly empty planes home.

I know many of you lucky people do not travel at New Year. But as a family man with a wife that is a teacher New Year is our preferred ski week.

So while New Year may be bloody expensive hopefully we will get an extra couple of days skiing!! Fingers crossed they do not make the change a week later in January.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mike-H, there's a bit of a discussion here including TOs that might give a few hints what could happen, might be useful?:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=121838&highlight=
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just realised local schools go back on 3rd Jan so that ruins the New Year skiing. Really P'd off now.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Why? Plenty of hotels around the place that will accomodate different dates - fly out when you want and back on the 2nd. Book early and you should be able to get reasonable hotel and flight costs.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy