Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

So I sold all the silly skis and went for the Blizzard Latigos in 184

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've really thinned out the rather silly "quiver" of 4 skis, ranging from piste/race to stupid length/width.
Sold 3 pairs on Ebay, two at a loss, one at a profit, and took a gamble on buying from a German ski dealer.

Went for the Blizzard Latigo, 184 cms, supposedly a "test" ski used for 6 days with Squuire 11 demo bindings. (A bit light I know!)
I bargained/offered 200 Euros, which was accepted, plus 20 Euros shipping. The skis arrived within a few days of dispatch by DPD.
So I opened the big cardboard box.........
Pretty decent shape for a pair of skis used a week. Slightly in need of a clean, but the bases and edges obviously stoneground to perfection!
I just sorted out the little cuts and nicks with a flap-wheel sander, polished up the top surface and .... wow... a very decent pair of virtually pristine skis.

I've skied the Brahmas in 180 as a demo end of last season, and quite fancied a pair but never came across such a deal as these Latigos.

Next best point is that I've got another £200 left to get another pair! snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy