Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group snowboard lessons for a child

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to take my son (8 years old) for his first trip snowboarding and would like to book him into group lessons for a week.

Was looking at Tignes but it seems only ESF provide lessons for kids and it's 12 in a group.

Can anyone recommend a resort in Europe that have good beginner group lessons?

Thanks!

Russ
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The guys at board.at in Saalbach always look like they are having fun.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Avoriaz- mint snowboarding. They are English speaking, small groups and quite frankly brilliant.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Avoriaz- mint snowboarding. They are English speaking, small groups and quite frankly brilliant.

+ 1 for mint snowboarding, my godson learned with them and it was great
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks folks, Mint look great but didn't like Avoriaz when we were there a couple of years ago.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Prosneige offer them in Les Menuires and Val Thorens, with small group sizes (max. 6 i think) - I don't know anyone who has used them for snowboard though, but me and several friends have been very happy with their ski lessons.

http://www.prosneige.fr/en/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy