Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow and rock

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was at snow and rock at High street Ken last weekend. The guy there told me they would price match anything, both online and in store, I find in Europe, not just the UK. However when got home and looked online, it only says they will price match things bought from a UK retailer.

Has anyone managed to get snow and rock to price match stuffs that are bought online from a european website?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
in case anyone's wondering, snow and rock does price match anything you buy online in Europe as long as its not a sole trader. They will include delivery charge too I got them to price match a german website. Exchange rate is not perfect (overheard them saying they used thomas cook) but still quite a significant saving
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I got them to price match SportConrad for skis. They're a German company.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@euanovsky, thanks for the info!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@euanovsky,

Last year they told me they would price match, as you say based on the Thomas Cook exchange rate, but then wanted an extra £50 to mount the bindings!

Needless to say I declined. Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
purchased 2 sets of skiis last year which they price matched to one of the euro based places - cant remember which one it was now but got a great deal.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@euanovsky, thanks for this. A few years back I got them to try and price match and they said it had to be a UK retailer only.

I wonder if they price match items that aren't in stock and they have to order in from the supplier as special order.

Does anyone know if ellis brigham do the same?

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 2-12-15 19:05; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I got them to price match my Ortovox guardian shell jacket and pants - Got them for £622 instead of £1010 Shocked made me a happy bunny! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
they price matched my x-pro boots from glisshop last year - even after the £50 fitting charge the saving paid for custom footbeds, a boot bag and cash . . .the product needs to be the exact same, model, size, colour and year though . . .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy