Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D'Isere Ski Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Val D'Isere in 3 weeks for some early season skiing. Just wondering who people find the most reliable (not necessarily the cheapest) ski hire places....Ive used Ski Set, Ski2000 and Intersport previously and have always wondered if they just have a bunch chewed up skis that they give out regardless of what package Ive chosen......Im tempted to try Skimium or Precision Ski ? Any thoughts ??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Tupps, welcome to snowheads. friends always recommend snowberry
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can recommend Precision. They were great 11 years ago anyway!!! Last year I used them in Courchevel for my kids and experienced great service.

My wife and I also bought our boots from Precision and both times the service was excellent.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
check out http://www.snowberry-valdisere.com/
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
+1 Snowberry without hesitation. Why: 1) they actually measure your feet and get you the right sized boot 2) have no quibbles attitude to tweaking boots (or skis) if they dont feel right 3) location right on the snow with ability to store gear there overnight etc 4) run by the people that set up Precision all those years back (Precision here in Val has effectively disappeared as a consumer option) and finally if you dont get good service from them then ill eat my hat - you'll be the first person I know that has been disappointed. Oh and yea other thing is the gear is NEW each year - they dont make it last season after season after season which is what most hire shops do! Good luck.

DISCLAIMER: There may be other options out there but Snowberry are the only ones that get a gold star without fail from me!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy