Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Neverloose bluetooth ski tracker

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Its now got a price, £60 odd for anyone interested or who hasn't already invested in a Resqski,

Let us know if you have one?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/neverlose-ski-and-snowboard-tracker-anti-theft#/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They've done a good job rippin' off the Whitedot logo Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have heard of it and I checked it out. It is different from Resqski because it uses bluetooth from your mobile phone and has an anti-theft feature. I am definitely considering it. But I doubt you will find anyone that has one because the website says it does not ship until the end of December...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yea I saw that too, and just decided to try it out. Looking forward to seeing how it works.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Super Steezy wrote:
Its now got a price, £60 odd for anyone interested or who hasn't already invested in a Resqski,

Let us know if you have one?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/neverlose-ski-and-snowboard-tracker-anti-theft#/

The guys have been promoting the neverlose device on the glaciers in Austria weeks ago and I saw it how it works. Even tough the prototype they had wasn't as loud as the car alarms, it is a very decent ski tracker and I already ordered a pair for me and another for my girlfriend. Neverlose is getting very popular here in Austria Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
looks to me that a screwdriver will remove it?

I'm happy with my €8 lock and knowing how to find skis in powder.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
under a new name wrote:
looks to me that a screwdriver will remove it?

I'm happy with my €8 lock and knowing how to find skis in powder.

Bhar humbug!
What else are you going to spend your money on?

I was out with a a very experienced Swiss friend a few years ago and he took a submerged nugget halfway down a glasier on first tracks and four of us spent literally hours looking for his ski and didn't. It had ran out at some oblique angle under the nights 40 cm of new snow. I take two lessons from that take anything that might help in a situation like that and no friends on a powder day. Lost most of that day.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Super Steezy, doesn't happen that often.

1. powder days don't coincide with my presence often enough

2. learn to ski on 1 ski. So you don't lose that powder day.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
True.
I think I've still got my monoski languishing under my powder pink and pale blue onesie somewhere in the locker. wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I quite fancy this, but would need extra baseplates - the campaign says they can be got, but I can't see how to do it. Am I being thick? I might email them...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
FWIW it looks like its a bit more versatile than the ResQski but is more a deterrent than protection i.e. a dtermined thief will just smash it off. Could be a goldmine for numpty behaviour depending on bluetooth range. Alarms getting triggered when owner gets up an lunch and goes to the loo which is out of range. Walks up a hill for a photo..etc etc
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I was also wondering regarding additional baseplates, but they wrote on Indiegogo under the comment section that baseplates will be available from next week one. Hooray! Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy