Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Portes du soleil season pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Smile

I'm doing a season in morzine and paying for everything upfront so I only have to work a couple of days a week. I haven't bought my portes du soleil season pass yet and was wondering if you guys would be able to answer a couple of questions.

Spending €900 is a ton of money and I would hate to spend it then for something to happen and I couldn't go to Morzine. Does anyone know if the pass is refundable if I've not used it? I've already had a look on the site and can't see anything specifically on this.

Also.... I know there's a summer multipass that covers the ice rink and swimming pool etc. Is there one available to buy for winter?

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Powwowzer, Welcome to Snowheads Happy I don't know about PdS specifically but generally the earlier you get a season pass the bigger discount you'll get. I got 30% off my Les Deux Alpes pass as bought before 1st November. Not sure on the refund but at a guess best bet is to cover with seasonnaire insurance or carre neige.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Unfortunately no discount for the full area pass. If I'd bought just a morzine/les gets pass. There would have been a 40% discount!! Going to have 5days off a week which is amazing, so need to get the bigger pass which covers 12 resorts. I had one of my best holidays in les 2alpes!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wow is this pork products?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
€900 is a big one off lump sum but at €8 a day for a huge ski area it is a bargain - especially when compared to the price of 2 pints which you will be lucky to get for the same price...........
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Powwowzer, why don't you wait till you get there? You don't get a discount with the full PDS season pass for buying in advance so no advantage in getting it sooner. Just make sure that you keep the funds intact till you come to buy it.
I believe there is some type of season pass that you can buy for the swimming pool in Morzine as some friends had it the other year.
The full PDS season pass,is indeed good value for money if you get out and use it.
Hope you have a good winter.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
€900 seems a bit steep? With a work contract and house/apartment contract you should be able to slim that down to €720 this year I believe.

Should you damage yourself in a season ending way, you might be able to sell the remaining period on the pass, minus a fee for change of owner.

Much better off waiting until you get here and then going to the pass sales office at Pleney or Tourisme, they're pretty fair on which documents they'll accept, and you might even find someone friendly to 'help out' with obtaining the correct contracts.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you're working go and get a Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets pass @Powwowzer, only available to workers not residents (my husband gets one- I don't). It's €310.

Pay the upgrade fee €30 on the days you want to do PDS.

Swimming pool do a season pass for about €100 I think from memory. I always mean to get it and then life takes over.

Also you won't get a refund- make sure you have seasonnaire insurance to cover you.

Good luck and welcome to Morzine Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy