Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

haggle in snow and rock?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering if I can haggle in snow and rock? I'd like to buy a pair of skis from them. Skis cost more than £400 right now and are not on discount. I am also hoping to buy sportube series 2 from there which adds another £100ish. I don't need binding or boots from them as I already have my own. Anyone manage to bag a huge discount with them?

One of their staff also told me they would price match any retailers (both physical or online) in Europe though when I got home and checked their policy only says they would price match UK retailers

(It has to be snow and rock as I was given some vouchers for my birthday Very Happy ) Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
scuk membership will get you 10% off in s&r
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Price match and haggle! I got the ortovox guardian shell jacket and pants from them for £670 instead of £1100 in their brochure!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
super/mega-snowHeads get 10% off at Snow & Rock.

Also at Ellis Brigham.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@euanovsky, Absolutely you can haggle. I have in the past, and got big reductions. I just looked the item up on my iPhone and handed it to the manager.

To be fair, they did not match the price exactly, it was a jacket that was £400 on the net, and they let me have it for £420 compared to the tag that said £599. I didn't argue, as I don't begrudge the stores their mark-up, and I had tried the jacket on etc.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
euanovsky wrote:

(It has to be snow and rock as I was given some vouchers for my birthday Very Happy ) Puzzled

If only there was some sort of voucher system that could be used anywhere. rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy