Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Next ski recommendation?

fauxcarnival
fauxcarnival
Hey, I have been a happy user of Atomic Race Ti SL for the last 5 years. Now it's time to change.

As you know, these skis are beginner race skis. I think Redster ST is the closest ski in the current lineup. Anyways, I need a ski recommendation. I'm not limited to Atomic by the way.

But I'm not as fit as I used to be. I'm still looking for a good ski but not very high-end, advanced racers. Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Presuming you still want a race style ski I have rented and loved various Atomic Redster models. The initials still baffle me but as far as I know the redster Edge SL would be the base model pure slalom ski, the series then goes up to doubledeck and full FIS versions.
The XT might be a good option for you as it has an intermediate radius between slalom and GS and is a great all purpose option. The XTi is a beefed up version but I haven't tried one, the hire stock XT was man enough for me at 14stone to ski as fast as I liked. My own skis are old Atomic SX10 skicross skis which have the same sporty feel without being dedicated SL or GS skis. The XTs felt very similar but are not quite so bloomin heavy!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy