Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saas Fee Laundrette / Laundromat

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
any ideas ? if not Saas Fee Saas Grund etc would be okay
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't know. Ask the tourist office? Nothing comes up on local.ch
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wait until you get to Tignes ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rjs tignes first then Saas for a month will run out of everything wink

@under a new name, will do was hoping someone had a tip ...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@skimottaret, where you staying?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Up in Saas Fee in an apartment called the Alfa
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alfa is quite a big house with some workers living there. Are you sure they don't have a washing machine available to guests?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@skimottaret, being Switzerland and all, I would expect that there would be washing facilities in the building (probably next door to the nuclear bunker). Clearly not automatically offered to guests, but I'd have a chat with them.

If they do exist, there will be a rota that you will be expected to adhere to even though no-one else might be given the privilege.

Oh, and all washing/drying will have to be finished by early evening.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
AFAIK there isn't a launderette in the village, no idea about the villages further down the valley.

The guy who owns our apartment block gives each apartment slots in the washroom which need to be adhered to. I would say if you have a chat with the owner, particularly if you are there for a longer period, he might be able to sort you out.

There might be one in Visp, but that might be a bit far to go.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
cheers all will have a chat with the apt owner....
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I am in the same situation. With two kids holidaying with us, we will need a laundrette. We are staying in the Saaserhoff, so I might give them a bell and ask. We have previously stayed in Dom, Bristol and Kristiania but never needed to use the facilities. I think the Saaserhoff being a bit more upmarket might have some sort of service for residents. Or so I hope...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@psyxologos, yes, the Saaserhof will do it (at a price Very Happy )
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
What about handwashing with travel wash?

Cheap and surely not too much of a hardship... wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I know CJS4, I was hoping I will be able to do the washing not on a premium, rather on a 'regular' price. Any ideas?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@psyxologos, it's not something I have personal experience of but I can't imagine that the Saaserhof would offer anything other than a full service laundry service. I guess it's worth asking at the hotel, though. They may be able to suggest something.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy