Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze Doulx first week in january

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How snow sure do you reckon it will be peeps? Looking to take my 19 year old daughter , a few cheap deals at the mo, to book or to wait, that is the question.(both intermediates)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sauze can have some snow problems in early Jan. But it does have pretty decent snow cannon coverage from what I can remember. Like most resorts it can be pot luck.

We're going to Sauze on Feb 6th so hopefully snow will be pretty decent by then.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was there mid december in what was an appalling start to the season for the whole of the Alps and they were open from mid-station. The snow was actually very good at the top.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@mark8500, I'll be there in December - taking my chances. I have bookings I cancel pretty late without penalty.

And if it all goes pear shaped, I'll head to Cervinia, which is what I did last year, as that is snow sure... but Cervinia can be windy, not as pretty, food not quite as nice, and overall a bit less fun.

But hey, skiing is skiing, and it's all fun, and we had 5 days of sun, and skied around the Matterhorn, not exactly punishment.

So book the flights, get good cancellation conditions on accommodations so you can go up to Cervinia if necessary, but my money says you'll be good.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy