Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen Ski Pass Types & Map?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

There are 4 of us that will be going to Mayrhofen 09th Jan 2016 for a week, and I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on what the ski pass options are?

Some of the info on Google is not very clear but I've managed to work out there are 2 different passes (correct me if I'm wrong by all means!) ....one is a zillertal ski pass and one I believe is the zillertal "super ski pass".

* For 2016, does anybody have an idea (in £) roughly how much 6 days pass are for both pass options?
* What are the main differences between the pass types (I.e what extra seas do you get)
* Are these other areas are interlinked via chairlifts etc (like the 3 valleys) or is it case of jumping on a shuttle bus to get to other ones?
* Last of all, does anybody have (or can post a link) to show a HD piste map to show the whole area of skiable terrain for the super ski pass option, and the same for the other one?

Cheers guys.

Si.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Si_Dean wrote:
Hi All,

There are 4 of us that will be going to Mayrhofen 09th Jan 2016 for a week, and I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on what the ski pass options are?

Some of the info on Google is not very clear but I've managed to work out there are 2 different passes (correct me if I'm wrong by all means!) ....one is a zillertal ski pass and one I believe is the zillertal "super ski pass".

* For 2016, does anybody have an idea (in £) roughly how much 6 days pass are for both pass options?
* What are the main differences between the pass types (I.e what extra resorts do you get to ski in?
)
* Are these other areas are interlinked via chairlifts etc (like the 3 valleys) or is it case of jumping on a shuttle bus to get to other ones?
* Last of all, does anybody have (or can post a link) to show a HD piste map to show the whole area of skiable terrain for the super ski pass option, and the same for the other one?

Cheers guys.

Si.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Si_Dean, The following links show the area covered by the Zillertal Superski pass, services that are included, prices and a map
http://www.zillertal.at/en/winter/ski-board/superskipass/ http://www.zillertal.at/en/winter/ski-board/skiareas/interactive-panorama/
Some areas are linked, some you will need to use a bus or train.
A 6 day pass is €237.
As far as I know, there hasn't been a Zillertal pass for many years.
Hope that helps.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
until 1,5 days you have a pass for a single ski resort e.g. Mayrhofen
for 2 and more days there is ONLY the Zillertal Super ski pass. There is not any other option (as fas as i know)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just get the full lift past for the area, which includes Ahorne.. Which is ok for a couple of hours if the ques are busy or weather naff.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Zillertal is a series of areas, from which you need to either get the bus or train to/from. This sounds a nightmare, but in reality is simple enough, and we found adds to the holiday. Treat them as individual areas, if you're saying in Mayrhofen plan to do a day at the Zillertal Arena/Gerlos, a day at the Glacier (Hintertux), a day at Hochfugen, and probably a few days in and around Mayrhofen. Each areas has loads, more than enough for a day's skiing, and each is very definitely unique and it's own, so well worth making the effort.

Enjoy, it's a terrific valley!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Si_Dean, will be in Mayrhofen the same week! We are buying the 6 day when we get to resort, but have a friend working in resort for the season so hoping she can work some magic on the 237euro price! Will keep you in mind if anything comes of it
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you didn't know all buses not only ski buses plus the Zillertalbahn are included in the ski pass. This gives transport from Hintertux glacier right down the valley to Jensbach as well as all the way by bus too Konigsleiten.

http://www.zillertal.at/en/winter/ski-board/ski-bus/ this link will give you an idea for transport possibilities. It was for last year but you will find this years later on.

We sk over to Konigsleiten from Zell and catch the last bus back which takes about an hour but is well worth the skiing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy