Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bourg St Maurice to Ste Foy, local bus!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some of our party will be arriving early morning In BSM after taking the overnight sleeper train from Paris and I was wondering about the transfer to Ste Foy? It seems a similar bus service exists as the ones up to La Rosiere and Les Arcs, but when I look online I get a message that says reservation is required before midday on Saturdays? Any information on the service would be appreciated.

Many thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Altibus has regular departures from quite early - http://www.altibus.com/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Reservation required - last January we reserved it and it was supposed to be a regular bus. But instead the bus company replaced it with a MB luxury minivan, 8 seats max imo, to suit the No of reservations and as soon as the last person aarived we left BSM bus station immediatly. So if you expect just to show-up and take any available seat in a big bus, that may not work. In my case it was a nice upgrade - luxury transfer instead of a regular bus.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ummm Yes I wondered if indeed it was the same as some other local runs, but apparently not. Duly noted! Thank you!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stay with a decent accommodation provider and they will, of course, pick you up free of charge, n'est ce pas? wink

But yes, the answer is to reserve it as they may well send a vehicle appropriate to the number of reservations they have.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@stevomcd, When I booked, the Chalet said to discuss transfers with them nearer the time, but since the guys get into Bourg rather early morning, and won't have too much luggage, I thought it might be easier for them to just hop on a local bus. Some of our party will need transfers from Geneva too. I always like to know the possible permutations rolling eyes Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy