Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montgenevre - Transfers from Turin

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any recommendations please? Ta
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think that there is pretty much a standard rate for all of the resorts in the Milky Way of €150 e/w for a bus for 1-4 people and €175 for 4-8 people. Check out Go-Montegenevre.com
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Train to Oulx then there are buses - bit of a hassle but people do it
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Weathercam, is it a direct train to from the airport to Oulx now? You used to have to get the bus to the station in Turing to catch the train.

I've not used them myself, but these guys have brought quite few guests to my apartment in Monetier, and cover Montgenevre too. http://www.alpine-transfer-company.com/
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Go-Montgenevre. Fab!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Hells Bells, still the "hassle", train from the airport into Turin, then a metro to get to the station that goes to Oulx, and hopefully then get the bus up to Montgenevre / Serre.

Know some geezernaires that to it a few time a season when they go back to the UK, and they fly Ryan Air as well, though sometimes their OH's will pick them up from Oulx.

My OH was none too impressed when I suggested she should try it next time she fly's rolling eyes
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've booked transfers via ski etoile, £300 rtn for 5-8 people, so for us £40pp return. Go montgenevre also a
shout.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy