Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nordica Bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all

Firstly the not so funny bit.... Removed the bindings from my skis and someone threw them away!!!! Now I have a nice pair of Doberman skis with bindings removed from the rails. So Can anyone tell me where I can buy Nordica Bindings (preferably Pro PR EVO) I don't need rails as obv these are still on the skis.

Many thanks for any help

Craig

Little Angel
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ebay?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Pro PR EVO is a Vist binding that's rebranded for Nordica. I'm the Vist dealer in the UK and whilst I don't stock that version (as it comes as a rail system) I can order in just the toe, heels and brake levers.

That model is pretty recent so it's very unlikely you'll find a pair on ebay.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ebay may have tools to help get your patio level again though.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As the new components are going to be pricey (approx £125-135) I'd also consider the option buying another pair of skis (ie fatter off-piste/powder skis) with the same rail system bindings then you could share the one set of toes/heels across both pairs of skis.

Although you'd be spending more you'd get a better bang for your buck, especially if yu can find a suitable ski from last season at a nice discount.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Craigm, Ebay IS the place

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alpine-bindings-Nordica-N-Pro-2s-Xbi-Ct-/351479269265?hash=item51d5cc0791

Nordica N Pro 2s Xbi Ct - As official retailer of all our brands sold on eBay, we can garantize that all items are 100% original, new and unused.

XBI CT Plate

For:

Dobermann GS Pro XBI CT

Dobermann Spitfire EDT XBI CT

Hod Rod Tempest Ca XBI CT

Speedmachine Mach 3 XBI CT

Sportmachine 74 Pro Xbi Ct
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skimastaaah wrote:
@Craigm, Ebay IS the place

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alpine-bindings-Nordica-N-Pro-2s-Xbi-Ct-/351479269265?hash=item51d5cc0791.....

Wrong.

The bindings the OP requires were only launched last year and are the new Vist VSP toe & heel mounted on a Nordica specific variation of the new Vist Speedcom plate.

The bindings in the ebay link are from Vists original/current Free/Race family which are a high spec than the VSP. The brake levers also differ between the two ranges and are not interchangeable.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@spyderjon, My bad, I thought he had the XBI CT system and was unaware he had the VSP rail.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No idea if these are correct but
http://www.sportsdirect.com/nordica-elexa-evo-set-ski-bindings--922583?colcode=92258343
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A great deal of thanks go to Jon at THE PISTE OFFICE and to Nordica. They were between them just brilliant, supplying me a new binding free of charge!!!!

It really doesn't get any better than this for service.

Jon is a top guy and I would recommend him and his shop to everyone!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy