Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer discount codes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following on from the thread on transfer costs I wondered if there were any discount codes (usually for early booking at this time of year) going around?

I got one from Skiidy, but even with discount it's still more than Coolbus! I'm looking to get an early booking discount if possible for Geneva - Arc 1950 for 10 people.

Ideally one private mini-bus.

Happy to share the Skiidy one via PM

Cheers
P
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@munter, Have a look here. Selection of 10% off transfer prices if you're a member of the Action Sports Club (of which SCUK is primary tentacle) Membership is £15 for the year and there are a shedload of other discounts available for members...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We have our usual Snowheads discount codes giving you 15% off your transfer to:

Chamonix Valley www.chamexpress.com Promo Code: CHAMSNOWHEADS
Morzine/Avoriaz/Les Gets: www.morzexpress.com Promo Code: MORZSNOWHEADS
Aosta/Courmayeur/La Thuile: www.aostaexpress.com Promo Code: AOSTSNOWHEADS
Megeve: www.megevexpress.com Promo Code: MEGVSNOWHEADS

When you transfer booking is made before 30/11/15 for the coming winter season.
Happy

Andrew
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@munter, sorry to hijack.
Andrew, I seem to be having issues with your complaints procedure.
Having had various members of our party miss flights due to a pick up being 2 hours late I have sent 3 emails and talked to MorzExpress 3 times with no one having the decency to come back to me.
Is there a better way?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, @Chattonmill. Sorry to hear this. Please drop an email to: info@chamexpress.com marked for my attention with all the relevant information: booking reference/day/date/time and circumstances including weather at the time in question/traffic enroute etc. and i'll make sure it's looked at for you.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Chamexpress, Thanks Andrew Email Train sent!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy