Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet required for 18-21st December

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,

I thought I would ask on here as my online trawling isn't really producing much, despite not having problems in previous years.

I am looking for a chalet from 18-21st Dec somewhere close to Geneva for about 12 people. Cham, Morzine and Avoriaz being the main contenders.

unfortunately because of the date and the fact we only need 3 nights its proving difficult close to Xmas. Does anyone here have any contacts I could speak to? Its for a work trip and although i can book a hotel its generally worked out better i previous years when we have our own place.

preference would be near a lift and some bars as we are only there for a few days. Failing that i will have to go down the hotel route.

Many Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
welcome to Snowheads, @Obiwonkeyblokey. Have you tried the Solutions Room at Chalets Direct? http://www.chaletsdirect.com/forum/category-view.asp

Those dates are going to be very difficult - because most chalets will expect to be pretty full from the Saturday before Christmas. If you could shift your dates to end your holiday on or before 19th there'd be a lot more responses. Though you'd need to be careful about resort opening dates - many won't be open, or not fully open, before the 19th.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you.

I know that the dates aren't ideal and the issues with the lifts but thank you. The dates are immovable as its a work thing and it's the closest to Xmas we can go.

Fingers crossed.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I might be able to help- near Morzine. Can you PM me?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi if you PM should be able to help
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Cliffd, @lamperter, PMs sent, although Lamperter, it saysd youer meail isnt working.

thank you
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi @Obiwonkeyblokey,

I know you've said the dates are immovable but is it possible to do even one day earlier? If so we could do 17th - 20th December for a good price, sole occupancy chalet.

My e-mail is heather (at) ice-fire.co.uk if you want to drop me an e-mail?

The chalets are in La Plagne which isn't too difficult from Geneva and we can arrange travel etc for you.

Any help?
Heather
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hi heather, Ill have a look at the flights today, thanks
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Obiwonkeyblokey wrote:
Hello All,

I thought I would ask on here as my online trawling isn't really producing much, despite not having problems in previous years.

I am looking for a chalet from 18-21st Dec somewhere close to Geneva for about 12 people. Cham, Morzine and Avoriaz being the main contenders.

unfortunately because of the date and the fact we only need 3 nights its proving difficult close to Xmas. Does anyone here have any contacts I could speak to? Its for a work trip and although i can book a hotel its generally worked out better i previous years when we have our own place.

preference would be near a lift and some bars as we are only there for a few days. Failing that i will have to go down the hotel route.

Many Thanks

Hi,
My youngest works for a boutique chalet company in Morzine and I've just asked her regarding this and they can do those dates for those numbers. Contact details on http://www.skimorzine.com/contact . I have no connection other than what I've just told you with that company but I would heartily recommend having stayed with them last December. The only criticism is that they failed abysmally to provide a decent level of snow cover throughout the resort snowHead

Cheers
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy