Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI members message about the new AoA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Someone I work with has asked me to post this (as he’s not a member of this website anymore).

On the BASI Facebook private members group there is an opportunity for you to have some input into the new AoA’s that are being proposed. You don’t have to use that method, you can contact the office directly – but using the FB method will mean your name is not published or given to the office.

Here's the link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/basiprivate

The office/board/whoever has already made some alterations to the text in response to member’s feedback.

I’m not doing this officially and BASI has not asked me to do it. The only reason I’m doing it is to try (at least try, you never know) and stop this turning into yet another thing that everyone (well some people anyway) grumble about for years.

If you’re not on FB, then you can send any comments to Lisa by PM (or email from our ski site)

Wayne
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lisa_BrentaSki wrote:
Someone I work with has asked me to post this (as he’s not a member of this website anymore Wayne

He left in a strop Confused
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stewart woodward wrote:
Lisa_BrentaSki wrote:
Someone I work with has asked me to post this (as he’s not a member of this website anymore Wayne

He left in a strop Confused

+1 and also deleted his FB thread on this topic in a strop today as far as I could see Confused
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If he's not man enough to come here himselfeo then frankly this thread deserves all the ridicule it gets.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Laughing Laughing Laughing rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah, I see. I'd been thinking that Wayne was now called Lisa Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@snowbunny, I think I have skied with enough people on here for them to be able to tell you who I am. I'm sure they have photos on me on my bum on various slopes.

Mind you Madeye-Smiley I'd like to ski like him, which I don't, again as many people on here will tell you . rolling eyes

Here I am. I'm Lisa "W" by the way
http://www.brentaski.com/pages/page_meet_team.html
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
tricky one this............ Wayne, if you want to use the site - use the site. I'm not sure of the exact details of your exit, so I can't really comment, but if you don't want to use snowheads, then you can't really expect to use snowheads..... if you follow what I mean.

buona fortuna Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Timberwolf, to be fair, is he not just trying to be helpful to BASI members on here who might not know about this method of participating?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy