Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet LGW GVA 28 Feb-20th March now on sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
EJ have just released their flight for the period above. The ones from 21 March to the following autumn, including Easter 2016 are due out in October.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well done, @Steve Sparks. I've not received anything from low cost routes - must check my registration as I'm waiting for Easter flights.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Steve Sparks, Thanks for the head up. We've been checking every day but that was a timely reminder for today. It means that we are booked to come home though.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers @Steve Sparks

So close!! I'm travelling on the Sat 19th March returning the following Sat - so looks like I'll have to wait till Oct or book one way, and gamble on the return in Oct (which I obviousy won't do!)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You're all welcome!

@Handy Turnip, Why wait? grab the 19th now and the following weekend when they come out. The 19th will only go in one direction pricewise.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Steve Sparks, fair point! Better get myself into gear then!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
London to Venice for Half Term
between £432 and £618 (without baggage)

Madness Puzzled
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Handy Turnip wrote:
@Steve Sparks, fair point! Better get myself into gear then!!

Book Now

Our flights to Innsbruck have gone up £35 since this morning

Flight to Geneva are still very low
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Madness Puzzled

Not on the part of the airlines; sound business sense. But on the part of people ready to pay that much, probably! But it was possible to get much more reasonably priced flights when they first came on sale - the easyJet ones have been available for months now.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think the Venice flights Mid Feb are not overly influenced by UK skiers, but more due to the Venice Carnival at the time of year.

I drove down for a day this year (even considered buying a mask), whilst it was fun, it so packed with Japanese and American tourists it wasn't really possible to enjoy the occasion. When I say packed I mean really packed. There were actually streets that was so jammed that the whole crowd just stood still whilst the police at one end shouted at people to keep moving.

Mind you, I was one of the people adding to the crowd so can't complain too much.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Lisa_BrentaSki, I am not scared of crowds but you'd have to pay me a LOT of money to spend a day doing that - I wouldn't enjoy it at all. Holidays which involve crowds are not for me - not even queues in a theme park, thanks - I did spend time standing in line in Peppa Pig World but that was for the grandkids - I was on duty. wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy