Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2016 offers?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - I am looking to book our 2016 ski trip. Last season we had an amazing deal with Crystal with free child places - we booked in July.

Looking around (Crystal, Inghams, Nielson) there are no decent offers at the moment. Does anyone know of any tour companies that are doing any deals at present? Preferably Italy or Austria, ski in/out, catered chalet or half board.

Hoping to go early March. Easyjet have no prices loaded up for March yet so not currently looking at independent travel (does anyone know when spring flights will be available?)

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Guess it would depend where you would be flying from etc. We booked with Crystal last week for VT next January, got a deal on the Lift Pass / Ski Carriage which saved us about £100 each. This was an Easyjet Liverpool > Grenoble flight.

A quick look on Sky Skanner has flights from LGW to SZG flying out on 5/3/15 for a week for under £60 (Norwegian Air), a Leeds > Salzburg Jet2 flight for £100 so Spring Flights are available with certain airlines.

It's hard to say without knowing how good a deal you had last year.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would have thought that its a little early to be seeing any real interesting deals from TOs, surely the booking season hasn't really go into its swing yet.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
you;re a bit late for the early deals (see my previous posts, rocketski were recently offering christmas week for £249 and it's now over £500) but way too early for last minute deals
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
EasyJet schedule for March due to be released "Mid-July" according to their website: http://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try this website. They sent me an email telling me the Easyjet flights were released before Easyjet told me via their own alert service.

http://www.lowcostroutes.com/en/flights_alert?airline=14
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
But Easter dates not until early September. I've signed up for lowcostroutes too - the easyjet email alert service is completely useless.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've used Monarch to friedrichafen a couple of times for Austria, then car hire to resort/area. I'm guessing or hoping that most of their routes would offer good value also.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy