Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 yr old & 5 yr old Avoriaz???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, help needed, considering return trip to Avoriaz Jan 16.
Jan 15, 4 yr old did ski school in Morzine with ESF, v negative experience, rude teacher, no interaction, etc .
considering chilly powder for accommodation if available and sending 3 yr old and 5 yr old to village des entrants for mornings with crèche back at chilly powder for afternoons, 5 yr old and myself both v scarred from last year, would appreciate all advise / suggestions. Really want to go but don't want to put oldest off for life with another negative experience.
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you looked at Esprit? We found them very good for younger ones. The lessons are exclusive to esprit guest and they have a snow ranger (esprit nanny) with them in the lessons to give them any extra help etc. any questions on esprit setup just ask. There are quite a number of us on here who have used them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Go to Andorra where there are loads Brit, Aussie & Kiwi instructors to remove any language barrier.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Our experience with ski school in Avoriaz many years ago put us off ever putting our children into ski school again! (amongst other things they lost my youngest from the jardin d'enfants and did not even notice! We found him wandering round the mountain on his own!) But we were lucky in that we could teach them ourselves, they could soon outski us!

You are very wise to seek recommendations. Having observed the Esprit children setting off each day at Arc 2000 a couple of Xmas`s back I can vouch that English was the first language for all the staff and that they worked very hard to enthuse the children.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey I recommend les gets snowsport four amazing understanding chaps, who all cover les gets, morzine and Avoriaz, all speak English worth sending an email too.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Vannessa, welcome to the forum.

You might want to change your username to something other than your email address. Less chance of it being harvested by the spambots.

There are plenty of good ski schools around. ESF can be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they can be good, other times complete rubbish with no English spoken or more than 15 people in a group.

BASS are good and reliable, I've also used Freedom2Ski in Morzine for my son and he had a great time with them (English based lessons in small groups). They also cover Avoriaz. Like you, we had used ESF until a bad experience put us off them.

I'm sure there'll be some good recommendations from others too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy