Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

tignes.... july

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi everyone, whats open in july, i am going on a race course but will be wit the family in the afternoons, just wondered what might be open; clearly lake golf etc but anything else especially for a 2 year old, and what restaurants will be open if any in the evenings?

cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AJC - have a look here:

http://www.tignes.net/en/summer-sports/free-and-a-la-carte-activities-252.html

There are dozens of things to do - all free with a Sporttignes card - available from your accom provider. Not sure about 2 year old activities - the Lagon and all its pools will be open. You should also be able to take him/her Marmotte spotting - the cows will be grazing around resort as well. I guess the little un will also go free on the Gondola and train!

In the evening most restaurants will be open particularly in Le Lac. Also for a fab lunch don't forget the terrace at Lo Terrachu - run by Duncan and Sarah - the food is great and the view spectacular and it will still be serving when you descend from the Motte.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@chocksaway, cheers mate.... I know Dunc and Sarah, I thought they were doing the restaurant where Scotties used to be? Or is that just the winter? Is the trois cappuccines open you think?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Duncs and Sarah are at the Terrachu in the summer (after all they have worked v hard to make it what it is) and they have put a manager in La Queue de Cochon (aka Scotties) to run the bar and pool. At least that was the plan when I left at the end of April....

La Ferme de 3 C's is open according to their website (French only) - but you have to book by phone on : +33(0)4.79.06.35.10. A good shout with the little AJC if the animals are inside. Personally, I am still digesting the Cote de Boeuf I ate in April - nothing to do with the excellent quality - just the size of the bloomin thing!

Don't forget to take the family to the Jam Bar for the Italian Ice Cream.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I thinking about booking a week in Tignes in September (a Yoga week!!!! I'm not normally a yoga person. But I am a mountain person!!)

I looked on the site and the Sporttignes card is t available. Are the activities still available of does the resort basically close down in September?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i am pretty sure it closes down as i the weather will be on the turn and the glacier is shut i think?

@chocksaway, cheers mate, i will definitely check these out....
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@chaletgirl, After about 3 Sep it is shut - barely a restaurant open and one supermarket et zut alors even the baker goes en vacances!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sad Sad Its going to be a very quiet week then!! LOL
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@chaletgirl, quiet is what you want though, for a yoga week? Peaceful meditation, no nasty toxins entering the body, plenty of sleep? wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
To be fair, it will be really nice Smile Would have liked something to do outside the yoga (not necessarily drinking !! LOL) But I'm sure I'll cope with the peace and quiet! Smile Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy