Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Working A Season..... Help And Advice?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@UnumPila, covering letters are about being you. If you've got Fiskibunny's letter, think about who you are and what you want and adapt the letter to fit you. Then change it a bit to suit the role. And don't wait for people to advertise. At the point you're in competition with everyone else who saw the advert. So get in first. Make a list of companies who might need to you and email them.

I did a career change 6 years ago which was complicated by my being the main carer of my daughter and male! I started my letters along the lines of "I'm a guy in my 40s looking to work flexibly and I'm hoping that might be useful to you". Most people answered but those that didn't I followed up with a polite email. Only a few people never replied and I got two or three jobs from it that got me started.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy