Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurostar direct ski train on sale date (Ashford to BSM)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a delay compensation from delays over Easter and I'm optimistic that we can get seats at 50% for this season if I can get on the phone at 8am! I need a heads up on the on sale dates for this season - looks like we booked for last season on 31st July 2014 and I'm on the SNCF mailing list and Capitainetrain I think but is there anywhere else / insider info for the release dates? If not, the discount it would seem is transferable to someone else so if we can't get peak date tickets, anyone willing to share the discount with us if we transfer you the refund so we both effectively get 25% off?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@always29, It's usually the last week of July, or very start of August. They don't make a particularly big secret out of it: I usually get an email from Eurostar a week or two before as I've booked with them in the past. Some travel agents will be able to book for you a couple of days before they go on general sale (Rail Canterbury is a good example) but they'll charge something like a 10% fee and I don't know if they'd be able to process the compensation code you have. I had a similar delay at Christmas last year but just opted for the cash so I didn't have to worry about things like this, and to be honest I thought the compensation was very generous as I was just glad they'd got us back when there were plenty of people stuck for much longer on roads and in airports.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy