Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coming soon live streamed video from wherever....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33052578

Quality not going to be up with gopro and other cameras but no doubt some people will get them, I'd expect gopro to be doing live streaming in the next release in October.....
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The ERSA races this weekend were apparently streamed live. Although from those who used it the viewing size was rather poor - which might be a viewer problem rather than a transmission problem.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
4G is patchy though and I can imagine a lot of potentially interesting footage comes from more remote areas.

I wouldn't even class where I live as remote, a village 5 miles from nearest mid sized town, yet I struggle to get a normal mobile signal at all with EE, O2 and Tesco Mobile (who I think use same network as one of the former).

Just imagine the roaming charges or how quick you hit your limit if using and streaming from abroad!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gimmick surely? Although video game live streaming is insanely popular so maybe people will watch other stuff. Who wants a live stream of me post holing up a gully? NehNeh
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
meh wrote:
Gimmick surely? Although video game live streaming is insanely popular so maybe people will watch other stuff. Who wants a live stream of me post holing up a gully? NehNeh

Depends on whose gully it is Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ansta1, http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=rimshot&play=true
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
When I saw the address of that site I really didn't know what to expect. Shocked
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@rogg, Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@hammerite, 720p needs about 5Mb/s upload data rate. That's actually possible with current 3G devices as well, on a good day, provided the cell is not heavily loaded, and your network provider allows it. So coverage shouldn't just depend on 4G ( the phone in the camera is almost certainly not just 4G capable ).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy