Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna di Campiglio 2015 16

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I felt I should give a heads up to Madonna di Campiglio winter sport enthusiasts.
We have been told that from November 2015, an accommodation tax comes into force.
We are expecting this to be between 0.70 Euros and 1.70 Euros per guest per night in all forms of accommodation, including self catered apartments.
This will be payable at check out, with your final bill.
Until now, this tax has only applied to accommodation in cities such as Venice and Rome, but it now looks like it is to be rolled out everywhere
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Campiglio, thanks for the heads up. We're booked for half term again, so I'm keen to know if there any lift or piste developments in the pipeline?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
To the best of my knowledge, the only project under discussion is the removal of the old Belvedere drag lift station and a new gondola station taking it's place, but this is a long way off.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Campiglio, thanks for the info. It's a bit of an eyesore now the old Belvedere drag, why have they stopped using it?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stevew wrote:
@Campiglio, thanks for the heads up. We're booked for half term again, so I'm keen to know if there any lift or piste developments in the pipeline?

They could do with a few n the folgarida side
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Belvedere was closed purely because of it's age.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Going off subject for a minute, we have started an appeal in partnership with Rotary International and the resort lift company for aid in the fight against polio.
Please take a look at the following link http://www.enchantedholidays.co.uk/polio-appeal/
Please tell anybody you know who is going to Madonna di Campiglio, and, of course, anybody they know.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bertie bassett wrote:
stevew wrote:

They could do with a few n the folgarida side

Especially the one that links from MdC to Folgarida.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm sure the lift companies would like to do a lot more, including a more expansive connection to Folgarida.
The problem is that there are 5 separate communes governing Madonna di Campiglio alone and each of these levies taxes one way or the other on the resort.
MdC is seen as a cash cow by the main governing commune in Pinzolo and the lift company operates purely as a franchise
It seems to all intents and purposes that this lift company is making a fortune, but this is far from the truth.
Any new lifts or pistes are financed by the lift company at their own risk
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy