Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zipfit Liners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are there any retailers still stocking them in the UK as Google draws a blank?

Also, I presume there aren't any fitting issues to look out for. It's just a case of stuffing them in and getting on with it, isn't it?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
marc gledhill, I tried to get some 2 years ago and failed - was told by various retailers that they were almost impossible to get hold of. If you do find some it's definitely not just a case of stuffing them in unless, of course, your feet and lower legs are perfectly cylindrical Toofy Grin

Have since spoken with people who've had them and the concensus seems to be that, whilst really good, they have quite a noticeable stiffening effect on the boot and that they feel hard inside and not ideal for day-long comfort.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
marc gledhill, www.zipfit.com for info.

Snow + Rock stock them, I just looked in the catalogue!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It is a bit more involving than just popping them in. They are heated and the bootfitter can make some minor adjustments (like sticking pads on ankles/bony bits) to make the fit more individual. He can also inject more material if needed (however material cannot be removed). Then you walk around and flex them for around 20-30min. if your feet have no issues you could DIY, ie heat the liners in a microwave, 1min I think so they are warm to the touch but be careful not to cook them, check the website for more info.

JohnHill, I did not notice a stiffening with my ZipFits, they are very comfy for all day skiing. Perhaps you confuse them with foam injected liners which give a very tight fit and can feel hard, not so good for all day comfort. I had these before I got the ZipFits.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowman, I was trying to get away from Sidas foam inners at the time... awesome in short energetic bursts but not my idea of day long comfort. Switched instead to the normal inner supplied with the boot, chucked my cork footbeds in and never been happier.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JohnHill wrote:
Snow + Rock stock them, I just looked in the catalogue!

Weird, I still can't find them on their website.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lockwoods, Leamington spa. Profeet, London. Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER, you're right, Lockwoods have them.

Cheers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
This year i will be mostly 'right'. Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy