Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet flight for feb half term released

Poster: A snowHead
Just booked 3 adults, 1 child, 4 cases and selected our seats for penny's over £500. Flying from Glasgow, a little over an hour and a half drive.

Woohoo!!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How many more threads about flights? Sounds a good price, @Halowa. Welcome to Snowheads. snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just noticed that the BA flights from Gatwick to Verona which were priced outrageously at £540 return for the half term weeks in Feb 2016 have just come down significantly at the same
time as the EasyJet feb flights were announced !!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Lowcost routes for the alert ! Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for heads up- been checking every morning but did snowheads first today. £800 for 5 of us Bristol to Lyon.- better than last year- Unfortunately its a Saturday- have broken my rule of NEVER travelling on a Saturday. At least there will be more choice of apartments. Now to find somewhere to stay...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yay! Thanks for that. Saved £300-£400 on the usual cost of flights for the family. Now to decide where we'll be skiing.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Check Luton to Salzburg with EZY on half term Sat-Sat - its already £805 return without bags or skis!! (bit cheaper from Gatwick though)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fancy reading this on payday....
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Already got my LGW to Turin with BA. £70 total for two of us.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Skimastaah that is a bargain for feb half term. Well done.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Halowa, I did use my avios/airmiles for the flights - the £70 was the BA Booking/Taxes charges. But nevertheless the real cost without the 18000 Avios would have been just short of £1200 for two. Looks good on paper though. Cool
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@brnttptr, Collect Avios, use them on the expensive dates like Half-Term/New Year and BA is much cheaper than any "Low Cost Carrier".
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
New Year and half term booked, thanks for the heads up.
Also phone a prospective renter to give them the nod and got a booking to boot snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Looked at Gatwick-Geneva this morning - £1,400 for four ex luggage / skis / board so think we'll leave it til after we see how this DIY-ish trip works. BA were £400+ each each way - oweeeee!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If someone could do the same for Easter next year if they spot it before me that would be good. Ta.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
cheers, Gatwick to Milan 4 people, 4 bags, £595 quite happy with that, my first time of Half Term skiing!!
snow report
Just got the enail alert. ..waste of time.
latest report
Had been constantly checking for easyjet flights for next winter, received a text on Friday afternoon as I arrived outside my house after working away all week, rushed in and fired up the laptop after barely saying hello to my wife. To my dismay the cost for return flights for family of four (eldest daughter would be 12 "adult") Bristol to Geneva was about £1200 add another £170 for car hire, so-called "dynamic pricing" have been checking back and the Friday evening flight still only has 2no reserved seats, will be keeping an eye out to see if the prices drop but if not will be self driving with a hotel stop by Geneva, less than half the price!!!!!
latest report
We got Bournemouth to GVA return over NY for £600, family of 4 so pleased with at price.

Looking forward to flying instead if driving for a change Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy