Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice on : Levi (Lapland)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a friend going to Levi (Lapland) in March for a week staying at the Crazy Reindeer Hotel.They intend to do the following excursions : visit Ice Hotel,smowmobile and reindeer safaris.

Has anyone gone before and can recommend anything/everything on the resort,excursions & hotel
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, We went last year in march. Very very different to the alps, VVV COLD, i wore my very untrendy ski suit for the first time in 10 years! Booked everything through the tourist office there, not our tour operator However it was our friends who did most of the trips, including balloning which they said was fantastic. What would be better is we live in Jersey (small world!) as well so i have sent a pm with our phone number, give me a call.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
carroz, ok and thanks.

Anyone one else with any info....don't be afraid and post Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
carroz, your the third Islander on here now,congrats
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowmabiling = fun Smile

you must try the ice carting at the main gondola (super mario carts )

if the main hill looks scary Shock head for lift 8 round the other side of the hill to get your ski legs Wink its a nice and gentle cruse Smile (ski bus every 20 mins)

buy some sausages from spar to cook in the little huts dotted about the slopes while you warm your toes by the fire Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
grizzlybear, Welcome to snowHead

First post and you arrive here,funny coincidence Laughing

Thanks for the info i will pass this on to my friend
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy