Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thinking of going skiing next week...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of going skiing next week, last minute thing. Would be going with someone else of similar black run ability. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go this time of year?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@HORT1, I am thinking of going skiing. But only thinking! Enjoy, where ever you go.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dobby wrote:
@HORT1, I am thinking of going skiing. But only thinking! Enjoy, where ever you go.

Do it, who knows how long our knees will last for!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've got a place to rent in Arc1950 either 21/03 - 28/03 or 28/03 - 04/04. I bed/2 rooms sleeps 2 comfortably. I will be using the other week and was going out this weekend but have a meeting on the 26th now so the following week works better for me. PM v.v. quickly if interested. The snow is meant to be good - look at the reports on this site - and it's meant to be snowing on Sunday Ski in-ski out and the glacier is just up a bit form the back door!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@HORT1, Nina is doing some cheap deals in the B&B for the next week or so. Up to 2nd April when the Easter crowd arrive.
check out the site below and remind her you are a snowHead
Paul.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm heading out to Chamonix next week for a long w/e (March 25th - 30th). Would be happy to meet up if you head out that way. I'm arriving Wednesday evening and returning Monday. Staying in the centre of town. Work related so going solo while I'm out there Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
First week is now gone - I'm going!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy