Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Parking in Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to Meribel on the 28th and staying in an apartment near Chaudanne. We will have 2 cars and only 1 allocated space so does anyone know if the outdoor parking just up the road towards Mottaret (on the right) is still free? If not where is the nearest free parking?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This might help http://www.merinet.com/parking
White "P" on map indicates free parking http://www.merinet.com/item_files/meribel_centre_town_map.pdf
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you don't mind being out of town then there's free parking down in Mussilon right by the main road. The bus goes directly to the Chaudanne from outside The Den (2 minutes walk up the hill from the car park)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Merinet map shows the car park I mentioned as free but the official map on the meribel.net site implies it's a pay car park. Guess we'll have to see what's what when we get there.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ravines carpark (as you drive into to Meribel it is on the right behind a screen of trees and accessed from the new mmini roundabout thing just below the brow of the hill) is the only free car park.

The parking on the way towards Motteret next to the Truite isn't free. If there is no parking in Moussillon you could park in Le Raffort and jump on the gondola back up to the Chaudanne.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@3valleysofpow, thanks.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dragging up an old thread, we're driving into Meribel early Feb and after some covered parking, is the Merinet info accurate that you can't pre-pay / book parking in the underground car parks?!?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
As far as I am aware there is no pre booking for car parking I'm afraid. Availability will depend on where you are staying. Parking in Meribel centre seems tighter now with the number of free spaces in the Ravines free car park now reduced after the ground works.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Not good, we are staying near Parc Olympique de Meribel which I assume is Meribel Centre?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy