Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens Lift pass prices...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Doing a short trip at Easter 3 days - 2 adults + 2 teens (14,17)
This may seem like a stupid question however - VT/Orelle area offers a single day family pass at the child price. It appears that this is available for one day only. I appear to be able to purchase online: 1 day family followed by 2 days at full price.
Does anyone have experience/knowledge if I can just purchase Family passes for each individual day in resort at the reduced family rate?
Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think you should be able to buy it for any duration. It's certainly possible to buy the family pass for a 6 day typical holiday week. But if it works for you to do it as three single days there should be no problem doing that either.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've bought this pass before for 6 days so you should definitely be able to do it for this duration.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Family pass is only available for 1 day or 6 days+:

http://www.valthorens.com/pdf/page-setam/ValThorens-Forfaits-Tarifs-2014-2015-EN.pdf
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks 'altis' - I guess I can just purchase each day separately at the family rate - bit of a pain visiting lift pass offices each day...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Andy4467, yes, that would be a pain. It's possible you'll need to produce some documentation. I bought a family pass for friends and it was a bit of a production. The woman in the lift pass office wanted their documentation (the French have a kind of "family book" which doesn't exist in the UK). The two adults were not married to each other (the lads were from her previous marriage) and that might have caused problems too, it seemed. The woman knew me, and I think that helped persuade her to sell me one - I assured her they were a "family" who lived together and had done for some years. rolling eyes
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi there, as an aside...we're coming out to VT on the 28th and wondering whether the conditions warrant an £120 extension from the VT pass to 3V or Belleville for us all? Family of 4, all skiing blues/reds so those runs above Les Menuires look quite enticing if they are in good condition? I don't think we'd get all the way over to Courchevel though with the young ones. Last year we did VT only and it worked fine, but that was mainly because conditions elsewhere were pretty rubbish.
Cheers.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi @snowhound, I did the full 3V pass during UK half term this Feb whilst we were staying in Meribel so it was a no brainer. I'm doing 3 days easter in VT and might still get the full pass depending on snow.
It'll obviously depend on conditions - however the runs down to Courchevel from Saulire are worth a visit. I personally wouldn't buy the 3V pass unless everyone is happy on reds as it will limit the links over the valleys if you need to do blues.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy