Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Questions About Kappl?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are heading to Kappl at the weekend (for a week) and are planning on spending some time in Ischgl - not least for the après ski!

It looks like the buses back to Kappl stop running relatively early, however - any idea how much a taxi will cost 4 of us from Ischgl to Kappl?

Also, are there any bars in Kappl that show Sky Sports live footy? Or will we need to head to Ischgl for that?

Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not stayed in Kappl so unsure of taxi prices but I would have thought about £20. Its not that far. I wouldn't guarantee that you'll be able to see football in Ischgl. I've never seen Sky Sports on anywhere. There was a sticker on the door of the Nevada Alm hotel last year advertising Sky Sports in the hotel bar but I didn't go in to check.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A quick google for "Ischgl taxi" comes up with Alpentaxi who seem to say Ischgl ->Kappl is 20.50Euro before 8pm/23.50Euro after 8pm.

You could try Hotel Arnika in Ischgl for Sky Sports. They have a big Sky sign and according to the rep on our transfer coach the other week were about the only option if anyone wanted to watch the 6 Nations - http://www.hotelarnika.at/index.php?id=38&L=1
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kappl.....Bar?......hahahahahaha......just cow sheds I am afraid. Seriously, there isn't much in Kappl......but more than in my village!

Details given on Alpentaxi is correct. I have seen details of various football matches on boards outside some bars in Ischgl....but never English teams.

Come enjoy the fun here.....without football. Safe journey!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Schaffstahl and Shupfa have slope side après (and pretty decent when we stayed there twice). Ok not up to st Anton or ischgl standards but good fun nonetheless. Doubt you will find uk sky sports in kappl. Enjoy it. We love kappl and the surrounding area. €20 sounds about right. Think we paid around €16-17 when we were last there 3 years ago
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Bergmeister, if you are that desperate you can always watch on a laptop via P2P! I also watch the 6 Nations by using FilmOn but not their App version which has a tendency to hang, I go to the web page and watch from their.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy