Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs & La Plagne update

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Another excellent blog by PG on this site: http://mysnowsports.com/Blogs/mode=display/id=136.html
He has got a new zoom lens for his camera and has produced some very good photos illustrating his trip from Bourg St Maurice, via Les Arcs and Peisey, to La Plagne and the Bellecote glacier on Thursday,29th Dec.
Has really whetted my appetite...My Speedferry is booked for Tuesday next and I too will be sampling Will's coffee very soon.
No mention of stones? This is too good to be true!
See you soon,I hope.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fj, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead

I've just got back from Les Arcs and sadly many of the pistes around 1800 and Vallendry are very stoney and my board has many severe gouges to illustrate this Crying or Very sad Had a wicked time though with many runs extremely quiet Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fj, I've just got back from Les Arcs. The snow was getting very thin with lots of stones on some of the busier sections of piste, but the new snow this weekend should address that. La Plagne seemed to be similar as well, but all the snowcams are looking white and fluffy this morning.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
saxabar, rob@rar.org.uk, didn't hit a single stone anywhere today! Including on the few reds that had managed to open, and on some 'off piste' very close to certain runs (Level 4 warnings everywhere today).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
great, why do i think i will end up trashing my new skis just as soon as ive brought them Sad allways seems to be rocky when the uni goes on tour SadSad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
the_fatadder, Did you read PG's, post above yours Puzzled
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
how on earth did i miss tha Embarassed
im a fool.

hope the snow lasts the week then...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
the_fatadder, Laughing Laughing Sharp as a tennis ball wink. We are of to Les Menuires on the 9th. The new and still falling snow, more cold temps and quieter piste will see you and us having a ball on our undamaged new skis.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, you arrive a couple of days after I leave - I'll be in Les Menuires from Wednesday to Friday next week, and possibly Mon/Tues as well... but might make a trip up the following week sometime....
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PG, Do let me know if you are there Very Happy snowHead . If not take the"second home" with you this week for some nice piccies. We are stopping in Reberty 2000
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Frosty the snowman

how long are you in Les Arc, fancy meeting for a beer and ski
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowcrazy, Would love to, but we are going to Les Menuires, not Les Arcs. Confusing I know. Ta for the invite though, it would certainly give my kids someone to ski with wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy