Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salzburg taxi company - are they legit?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Has anyone used this company, got the address from jski, they offer a competitive transfer to Saalbach from salzburg, but can't find them on any official sites

Thanks

http://salzburgtaxi.eu
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
but can't find them on any official sites

What do you mean by an official site?

They exist on http://www.eurid.eu/en/whois-search
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@ribblevalleyblue, This page (http://salzburgtaxi.eu/terms---conditions--.html) tells you that they are fully licensed under Austrian law under the Insurances and Guarantees. The fact that they are not on the airport site may just be that they are not part of the co-operative that seems to work there. It is very difficult to run an unlicensed taxi service in either Germany or Austria and the organisations are strictly regulated and subject to random, unannounced checks on both drivers and vehicles. They can also be randomly stopped while out on the road. The taxi has to have a license number attached (most of them are also that delightful shade of magnolia that is called"Taxi" over here) and the driver has to carry their license papers and identity card as well.

The site was written by a native German speaker I suspect as there are several typical German-speaker errors on their pages, but the drivers will be a mix of nationalities most likely.

If you are unsure, for the cost of a couple of beers why not go with one of the co-operative listed on the airport web site?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@RobW, I have been searching registered taxi sites, plus their address is not correct, Hofhymer Allee does not appear to exist , albeit maybe sloppy web set up and is Hofhaymer. Their offer is €15 euro each way better, love to get a deal but only a lunch in Austria so probably go with taxi Rainer who I have used before
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@samberg sue, thanks, for the price of a lunch I will go with what I know, €290 return
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.holiday-shuttle.at/html/englisch/saalbach/aboutus.html

only €89 return...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@flangesax, perhaps he travels in a private Rolls Royce for that price! :-O wink I think hiring your own vehicle for the week comes in cheaper than that price! Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@flangsax, used holiday shuttle many times but timings don't work on this occasion as want to ski on arrival and departure day, there are 2 of us, so differential not that great when you consider it. €290 is from holiday shuttle for private transfer and better than all others who want €320 minimum, except this Salzburgtaxi.eu who quote €265
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@ribblevalleyblue, try Austria-taxi.at, we usually use them from Salzburg 8 of us paid €273 return, we have used them several times.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@feefee, thanks will try them next time, I was looking at them and equally couldn't find out much about them, I am off in the morning so have already booked now
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy