Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

4th April - Where we off to?

Poster: A snowHead
Where are people heading the 2nd week of the Easter holidays?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We are off to St Anton for the second week of the easter school hols, but that is the 12th April for us.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sainte Foy same as last year Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Les Arcs on 28th, then to Tignes 4th - 12th. We're back to school on 13th here.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'll be in Altenmarkt in Pongau, skiing the Sportwelt Amadé resorts as I usually do at Easter.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
meribel!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Obergurgl on the 4th Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Courchevel on the 3rd
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sälen, on the 5th. Don't suppose there will be any other SHs there!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mayrhofen on the 4th, booked up yesterday, Jet2 to Salzburg, hire car and 2 bed apartment for, all in £1800 for the four of us, I had planned to hold off for a last minute deal till the week before but bottled it.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Booked up for La Plagne 1800 today. Fingers crossed.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Flachau and Sportwelt Amadé on 4th
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Les Arcs 4th - 18th... - who needs an Easter break at home?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Heading down to Meribel village on fri 3rd - can't wait Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Les Saisies 4th April, countdown underway with weather watching on high alert mode Laughing snowHead
latest report
Meribel on the 5th. Decent deal with Silverski £400 each incl flights, transfer, catered chalet. Expect to be heading for the high ground. (Any tips on which runs best at which time of day in 3V - I'm not the best at reading the mountain conditions)!
latest report
Will already be in the second of my 3 weeks in the Sportwelt amadé region in Austria!
latest report
Les Menuires on the 11th. As a lover of Austrian resorts this will be my first trip to a French mega resort, looking forward to it.
ski holidays
Chamrousse, leaving the evening of the 2nd, first ski day on the 4th (although we'll probably get there early morning on the 3rd and likely ski the afternoon). Fingers crossed on the weather -- the last few times we've had brilliant snow even at the very end of April...
latest report
Cervinia, driving over from Chamonix where we'll be the first week Very Happy Very Happy

Speaking of which actually, my wife is running a school ski trip in Champoluc the second week of Easter (whilst I will be in Cervinia with a friend) - has anyone done the drive over to Champoluc from Cervinia before? Is it worth a visit for the day?
snow report
https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/advance-passenger-information/

important notice from Eurotunnel. If you are travelling from the UK from 1/4/15 they now need API info. You can ring them and they will add it to your booking.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy