Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les gets to morzine ,avoiaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, we're off to les gets,next weekend just wandered if we fancy a trip up to avoiaz what time do the buses start and how often do they come do they drop u of at the super morzine and on our return we would like some après in morzine what time do the buses return how often do they come ,finally if we miss the last bus how easily is it to get a taxi and the cost, thanks if u have any answers Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've heard that planes are a great way to travel - they'll even drop you off on the piste!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, not sure on the busses, but it's not very far (we cycle back from les gets to morzine on our MTBs in summer with the kids). I'd say a taxi won't cost much.

Enjoy! Pds is great.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chrisValTho wrote:
I've heard that planes are a great way to travel - they'll even drop you off on the piste!

Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@charlie26, you should be able to ski from Les Gets over to Morzine, walk or get the train over to Super Morzine and up to Avoriaz. There is not a ski bus to Morzine from Les Gets or vice versa but the Balad d'Aulps bus goes along the valley.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
By bus you need to catch one (pay - 1.5Euro) bus from Les Gets (stop is by the entrance to the car park between the bottom of the Les Gets piste and the Mont Chery gondola bottom station). If I remember correctly this drops you at the roundabout in the centre of Morzine, next to the petrol station. From here you need to cross the road to, and just past the petrol station where you find the bus stop for the free bus to the Prodains gondola bottom station. I've only ever caught the bus back from Ardent and it passes our chalet before hitting the centre of town so not sure where that starts.

You can find the Les Gets->Morzine timetable here - http://www.valleedaulps.com/documents/documentation/documentation-BABHGB-UK.pdf

Personally I'd ski over from Les Gets to Morzine, then at the bottom of the Pleney gondola walk down to the main road, turn right and just across on the left is where the free Pleney bus stops.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Pamski +1 ( I have found that walking is quicker then the little train btw ) Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ski Les Gets to Morzine Pleney.

Cross town on petite train to Super Morzine or walk it.
or
Catch the A bus to Prodains cable car and go up that way.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy