Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flight alert website ???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks...

Some time ago someone came onto this forum advertising their flight alert website (to email you when certain routes are coming on sale)... Does anyone know of a good website for such alerts... Looking at getting as much heads up as possible for Easyjet NY flights for next season...????

Thx in advance all Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I can't remember the site, (think it may be low cost routes) but note that last year it only alerted me several hours after the flights had gone on sale. I follow EJ on twitter, and you can get a better idea from that. They tend to give you a rough idea of which week and then I used to just check first thing every day that week.

Last year NY flights went on sale on 9 April if that is any help. I managed to book mine by 8am that day so got a good price, but be aware they are never going to be that cheap! (We paid about £150 each return to GVA inc bags for nice day time flights. They went up to around £400 each!)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Easyjet offer a service of their own - http://www.easyjet.com/en/airmail
or this from a quick google - http://www.lowcostroutes.com/en/flights_alert
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Motherof3, Thx for this... £150 return is cracking price... A few yrs back, we were shocked to see £300 there and £400 back... For half term...!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Will check out twittersphere thx

@Jimbly, Thx for the links... Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi AlpineAddict, indeed the Flight Alert service (offered by me) is the one mentioned above.

@Motherof3, you are right, we used to check and send out alerts only when the flights were available on the easyjet's homepage. But meanwhile we found out that the flights could actually be purchased a couple of hours BEFORE they were available on the front page. This bug was probably there for some time, but as soon as I found out about it, I adjusted the script to inform our subscribers as soon as the tickets can be purchased using this trick. If anybody still manages to book before we send the first notification, I would be very interested to know.

The trick is pretty simple: On the easyJet homepage, search for a flight to your desired destination but specify a date that’s not too far into the future (e.g. next month). Then, to search for a flight on your desired dates (such as ten months from now), use the Year-view or 3-week-view tabs or the New Search button. If this brief explanation is not enough, you can read the full explanation at: http://flights-blog.lowcostroutes.com/2014/09/how-to-book-an-easyjet-flight-before-tickets-for-it-go-on-sale/

On the last important easyjet schedule release (on 4 December), we sent our first SMS notification 3 minutes before anybody mentioned on twitter or facebook that they managed to do a booking. But despite the continuous improvement of my flight alert tool, I advice anybody not to rely ONLY on it, but also to follow other sources. The airline gives indeed good hints on twitter/facebook, but receiving my SMS and booking 5 minutes before others is priceless!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Guys, have you already booked your flights? Easyjet released the winter schedule and I sent the notifications more than 30 minutes ago.
If you haven't booked yet, than happy booking!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have just booked mine. Used the lowcostroutes alert. Thanks @addana,
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the heads up. Have just booked my Xmas outbounds for the princely sum of £35/adult and £20/child!

Prices look, to me, better than this year. Half term can easily be done for <£150 return LTN/GVA.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy