Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

innsbruck airport ski baggage pickup

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hopefully a simple question.
is Innsbruck airport Ski baggage pickup the same as Salzburg in that it is outside and separate from main baggage collection or is it part of main baggage.

thanks in advance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It is outside. Turn right when you go out the door and they are stacked about 20m away.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks very much for that
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep, outside on the right. usually takes about 15mins longer than the normal baggage.

Also be prepared to take a bus all of about 25m from the plane to the airport. Yes. I they make you take a bus for that. Talk about job creation.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rossyl wrote:
Yep, outside on the right. usually takes about 15mins longer than the normal baggage.

Also be prepared to take a bus all of about 25m from the plane to the airport. Yes. I they make you take a bus for that. Talk about job creation.

Christ what do they do, a service on them. hmm mind you could maybe nip down and sort car hire while waiting.. Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I used Innsbruck in January and it was inside on the conveyor with the rest of the luggage. There are 2 conveyors and one is noted as oversize luggage but everything came through on the same one. Having never flown into Innsbruck before I'm not sure if that's a new thing.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I thought Salzberg being seperate was only for charter fights?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
NOTE: Not ALL skis are outside at Innsbruck!

Been there, done that last Sat and if you're on a scheduled flight they come out inside (somewhere) - it's only charter flight bags that you pick up outside. In the main bagage reclaim area where you pick up your cases, just to the left of the exit's a help desk. There should be little sign on it that lists (in English) the airlines that are outside and you can always ask if you're unsure.

No delay waiting for the ski bag - once my case had come through (which didn't take very long either) and I'd walked outside my skis were there awaiting for me.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
last month in Salzburg they were outside and I was on jet2 not a charter.

this time flying Lufthansa/tyrolean air. so hopefully they will arrive someplace Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
flew in with sleezyjet on sunday, on the conveyor with other bags
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Not done it since last year with Monarch and they were outside. But conveyor or outside, it doesn't reakky matter as its a small arrivals area.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Often outside especially when it's busy, occasionally inside. Last Christmas we flew midweek and they were inside then.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy