Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Taxis in Les Brevieres

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know it is early but I am now sorting out next years half term ski holiday. We want to go to Tignes but are struggling to find a chalet for 10 in the main area so are now looking at Les Brevieres. We have used Ultimate Ski School for a number of years in Tignes Le Lac and want to stick with them so that leaves us with the problem of getting from Tignes Les Brev to Tignes Le Lac for 9am. I know it is not possible by ski lift and a few years ago we were let down by a taxi company who didn't show up. Has anyone used a daily taxi to get them to ski school in Le Lac and if so did it work and was the company reliable? I am hoping that some snowHeads may have solved this problem a few weeks ago over this years half term.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi - This may help a little - I stay in Brev in January - got stuck in Lac after PM skiing lesson - taxi cost me 30 euros from Lac back to Brev
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy