Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski schools open on Saturday?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been looking long and hard it seems that all over Austria, ski schools are not open on Saturday.

I would have thought the weekend would be their busiest time.

Italian and French ski schools seem to not be open as long as Austrian ones (they tend to have 3 hour classes rather than 4 hour classes plus lunch).
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
they'll be open , but not for group lessons.
Week long stays are normally Sunday as first day so last day for group lessons would normally be Friday (Saturday as changeover) - and group lessons will target that market I guess.
You'll be able to get private lessons.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
exactly so
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hempster wrote:
I would have thought the weekend would be their busiest time.

Saturday is the quietest day in a ski resort. No call for group lessons and only a few private lessons.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@hempster, ski schools will run lessons on a Saturday anywhere if there is a demand. They simply don't ask all their instructors to turn up on the one possible day off of the week on the off-chance that some punters turn up wanting lessons. Ski schools I've worked with have always had lessons running on Saturdays, even if it is only their own junior/new instructors.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ski School here is open on Saturdays. Kinderland is usually closed and group lessons don't happen.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy