Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BD MX130 Factor

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
H
Does anyone own the pair of them.I can not figure out how to adjust forward leaning on them?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't you have instructions or the internet?

From BD's site, "The boots come stock in the neutral forward lean position of 18o. To change forward lean to be more upright, loosen the bolts and flip the plastic shim to the other side. Center of bolt lines up with markings on the boot."

Which I would have imagined (!) would have been easy to work out just looking at them. But I don't have a pair and could accept this isn't easy to work out.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Seen it.Even asked BD customer service.It is not that obvious ....or I am being thick.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@pytek23, nope. no idea. Weird, huh? But it does look as though you can only go more upright from factory setting. Do you really want to?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Instruction says boots come with 14 degrees position.Tried them last week for the first time and I coud do with more forward lean.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@pytek23, the one I found online suggested they arrived at 18 degrees. http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aakn_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-BlackDiamond-Site/Sites-bdel/default/v1425193825595/files/Fit_TechLink_Boots.pdf
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry my mistake,had 14 in my head for some reason.Still apparently they can be set to 22. https://plus.google.com/photos/116256891463167628036/albums/6121352161374134625
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy