Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

week 14/15th march silver ski La Plagne £319 chalet inc flights & transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had a possible exit visa from Mrs T for my 50th on 19th March, anyone up for a trip 14/15th march?, I have 70+ weeks on skis and like a bit of everything, carving, offpiste, trees, bumps etc, I will be looking at keeping the budget reasonably low. I prefer fun & adventurous people to ski with more than mega resort skiing (both is good if we can do it ) ,

Ice and Fire have a discount at their chalet Campanules (near the big cable car between Les Arcs and La Plagne) £399 for the week but that does not include travel.

Update,
Silverski http://www.silverski.co.uk/ have some availability from Manchester at £319, so far there are four of us flying from Gatwick, staying in Chalet Snowdrop.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 6-03-15 13:04; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just PM'd you reference Alpes D'Huez.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@tangowaggon, Got space here. S/c from 14th or B&B from 15th if you do get a group together. Come and try Morzine Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
interested.
single female can go anywhere after March 14th
only do on piste, no blacks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The ADH deal certainly seems a lot better than the ones I saw a week or so ago Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Singlesport is going to Courchevel on 14March & we have 2 rooms left please see the website below Thanks ruth
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There's now four of us booked into Chalet primrose, Silver ski still have some availability at this price in nearby chalets, more than welcome to hook up with us in resort, at least two advanced skiers and one boarder
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@tangowaggon, hi, I may be able to join you guys,need to sort a few things first so hopefully can book in the next few days.just to confirm are you guys in the primrose leaving uk on 15th march? I know that's full,but there are a few chalets with silver ski showing available.i will be going from Manchester.i am intermediate solo woman in 40's.last year by luck I met a couple of people while waiting at the ski bus stop and we ended up skiing together everyday after that and had a great time,so that made me think how much fun it would be to do again,but this time knowing there are other people up for sharing the fun of skiing before I go.whats the mix and experience level of your group so far? @tangowaggon,
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think we're in chalet snowdrop (that's what the paperwork says) and yes we're leaving very early on Sunday 15th.

There are 3 skiers.....2 highly advanced and myself who I would call intermediate plus 1 advanced border.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I would be interested in a week from the 14th,travelling from Manchester. Boarder happy to go anywhere. Cheers Jim
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@jimmacc,
http://www.silverski.co.uk/
We are booked with these guys, looks like they have some late availability from Manchester, like @jkchops, said we are in Snowdrop, you're welcome to hook up with us in resort. even if they won't give you a single room without the £100 single supplement, £419 aint bad for a catered chalet inc flights Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Unfortunately,due work stuff I need internet access in the evenings,so very disappointed,but won't be able to join you as no wifi in the chalets. Wasn't sure I would get away at all as last minute work stuff came up.Had to book a basic hotel today with wifi in Austria instead,but at least I will get to ski.have a great time,I'm sure I would have had a great time there too....
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi @tangowaggon, I'm in 1800 with fire and ice from tuesday to saturday next week - party somewhere on the 19th I guess and be careful with all those candles in a wooden chalet wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy