Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes - 27/12/05

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Very cold but sunny, trace new snow last night and I mean trace!! Lots of rocks and ice especially on the Val side.

Still some good conditions to be found on piste but no off piste unless you really like rocks and cow pats.

In a word or two we need snow here big time but it's too late for us now I guess as we are coming home on Friday.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just back.

There was some new snow on Wednesday, which was a cloudy and very cold day. Thursday was back to bright and very cold, best run of the day was Leisse ( SP ) up on the glacier.

So still in need of a dump and I am sure you are aware of that. However we had a very good week and managed to pick the runs with best cover and stick to them, especially the ones in the sun!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just had a text from friends who arrived in Tignes on Friday. (Took 21 hrs. driving down from the NW!) Best part of 2 feet of new snow in the last 48hrs..... Now i'd just like to see something similar in Lake Louise/Banff.(we fly out next Saturday) Laughing snowHead Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There is now 74cm as opposed to 30 odd on the slopes in Val d'isere thanks to a 30cm drop on the 31st with more expected over the next few days.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy