Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stockli Stormrider XL or Stockli Snake?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I am interested in hearing your opinion on which of the two skis (Stormrider XL or Snake) would be a better choice for all-mountain skis. I like doing a bit of everything, am aggressive in terms of the terrain I like to tackle, but I also like to maintain smoothness to my technique. I want my skis to be snappy and lively. I like doing bumps esp., but I need these skis to be stable in good ol' east coast conditions. Any thoughts or suggestions? Btw, I'm 5'9", 160 lbs. Thanks!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ikking, Welcome to snowHead , there are several fans of the Stormrider XL on this forum, I'm sure one of them will be along soon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ikking,

Welcome to snowHead

Can't comment on the Snake as I haven't skied it yet but if I wanted a ski for all-round skiing and one that excelled in ice I would have the XL pretty well at the top of my list.

If you search for the Stormrider in the search facilty top left of this page you can get all the past comments on these skis. A lot of the ones about about the XL will feature mine...!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ikking, my brother loves the snakes and has used them on most terrain with no probs, there again i have the xl's and would recommend them but i havn't tried the snakes....flip a coin ... you probably couldn't go wrong , but best to try before you buy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ikking, Check out this site for alot of comments
http://www.ski-review.com/content/view/54/30/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy