Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone here riding Scott "The Ski"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI,

I've tried searching the forums for info on "The Ski" by Scott but a search for The Ski turns up almost ever post and topic. If there's a dedicated thread on the subject please direct me to it.

I'm considering buying a pair of these in 175cm for resort skiing with the family for use mainly on piste but the occasional foray off piste. I'd be mounting them with Fritschi freeride bindings so that I can still use my touring boots. I weigh about 78kg and ski quiet fast but with lots of turns straight down the fall line i.e. fast edge to edge transitions. I'd consider myself an advanced to expert skier having been skiing for >30years, but all the new geometries and deisgns of skis make me confused

I would like to know if anyone here is currently using these skis or has any experience of them and could offer an opinion as to their suitability for my intended purpose or whether there is something else I should be considering.

Thanks in anticipation.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Local ski shop recommended The Ski as an upgrade to my Neos.

I am considering. Would love to hear any opinions of users...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy