Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

After Market Boot Liners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Still like my old boot shells, which have been custom stretched to fit my fat feet, but they have gotten a little sloppy and my feet slide back and forth a bit (taking the liners and moulded foot beds with them I think). If the liners have thinned down there seems little point in thermo-fitting them again as they'll still take up insufficient space betwixt foot and shell ....

Has anyone tried replacement liners eg foam filled or this cork and clay stuff? Worth the money? Or just buy new boots? Who are good people to do the fitting? Recommendations gratefully received.

Ta
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used Zipfits (the cork and oil stuff) for years. I think they're a big improvement. Fitted properly, you get your shells cooked too..
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi I had the same as the OP but my Atomics wouldn't take zipfits according to Ventura Ski nr St helens who seem to kno9w what they are doing - could have sold me the product but didn't ++

Got me some new Atomic liners which did the job anyhow so best of a bad job till i change the boots but i can't face the messing to get them to fit my weird shaped feet again!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy