Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Video from the Birthday Bash

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Here's a little video I took from my helmet cam from the Birthday Bash trip to Arabba.

Thanks to Graham and Helen for organising. I had great time

http://youtube.com/v/N3giAJpQA2c&feature=youtu.be
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Febraury Wink

Great video, looks a lot of fun and I'm sorry to have missed this one. Seeing this makes me a cert for one of next year's bashes.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow , fab views

Added to list of places I would rather be
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@cameronphillips2000, snowHead good to see that. Some lovely quiet pistes. And the horses! snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@cameronphillips2000, great video. Being towed by the horses was a highlight for me!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lovely!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Looks beautiful! From the brief glimpses, the off piste looks positively untouched, even the side piste was clean and creamy! Shocked Does no one ski off piste Arraba? In Chamonix, every bloody inch visible from the lifts and right up to the edges of the piste is scalped.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
For me it's the tree runs - they're everywhere! Dolomites are definitely on my must-do list.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Zero_G wrote:
Looks beautiful! From the brief glimpses, the off piste looks positively untouched, even the side piste was clean and creamy! Shocked Does no one ski off piste Arraba? In Chamonix, every bloody inch visible from the lifts and right up to the edges of the piste is scalped.

That is an interesting question.

I think the average skier in the Dolomites is probably statistically a bit older and more interested in perfectly manicured pistes and charming places to stop and eat than tearing it up off piste. There were a few off piste people about, particularly amongst the snowheads but I rarely saw people venturing off piste during the week around the Sella Ronda or further afield. Even on Marmolada, which is a huge mountain, with few pistes on it, had hardly any off piste tracks on it.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
OMG... I have to go there snowHead

Erm... what would you say about deleting this thread before anyone else sees it!?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Looks lovely and I am torn between dolomites and Courmayeur for a visit at the beginning of March, currently looking like Courmayeur.

Think you have the date wrong on your camera though. wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy